Dr. Repel - Pest control against flying insects
When the grazing season starts, many insects also appear. In addition to being a nuisance, insects can cause health problems for horses. Insect itching stresses the horse and can even affect the animal's appetite in the worst cases.
Dr.Repel, also known as Repel or Repeli, and its four active ingredients provide the most effective protection against flying insects on the market.
Powerful and long-lasting protection
Dr.Repel Insecticide provides protection against mosquitoes, midges, flies and fleas. The product has also been shown to prevent ticks from attaching themselves to the horse. When used correctly, the product lasts for up to 2 weeks. The product is water-soluble, so when it rains or is washed off, it washes off. The best results are achieved with regular use.
Dr. Repel is a registered insecticide.
Permethrin / Permethrin 1,6 g/l
Cypermethrin / Cypermethrin 1,0 g/l
Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract 2,0 g/l
Piperonyl butoxide / Piperonyl butoxide 15,0 g/l
Other substances / andra substanser:
Aqua, etanol, carpomer, triethanolamine, potassium sorb.
Dr. Repel insecticide is an easy-to-use, effective and safe product for the control of flying insects.
The product should not be sprayed into the horse's muzzle, but according to TUKES studies it is not dangerous to horses if swallowed. Therefore, accidental ingestion of the product is not harmful, for example if the horse scratches itself with its teeth after using the product.
The product should only be used outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. Dr. Repel may cause skin symptoms in sensitive skin. Avoid getting the product on your skin.
Store the bottle out of direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly brush the horse before applying the product.
- Shake the bottle well. Open the nozzle by turning it counterclockwise half a turn.
- Spray the product lightly directly onto the horse's coat at a distance of 40 cm, spraying the same area only once.
- The product must not get into the animal's eyes or nostrils or directly on the animal's skin.You can also moisten a towel with the product and apply it gently to the horse's neck, pasterns and belly. Do not use the product on the horse's head.
- Repeat the treatment every 10-14 days, if necessary, and after rain and washing.
- Wear protective gloves to avoid skin exposure.
Read the instructions on the bottle carefully before use and follow the instructions!
Packaging materials are recyclable. Package size 1000 ml. Sales lot 15 pieces.